- For All Roadsters
- Padded Ballistic Nylon Hybrid Travel Case / Mini-Messenger Bag for iPad, Pad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
With more than 1 year spent in design and product testing, this lightweight case / bag hybrid case is the perfect product for those who want to take their expensive iPad outside, but are concerned about dropping it, quickly stowing it away, or it being snatched from them.
- Lightweight design allows you to use this as your full-time iPad case. No more removing some other case to put it in your backpack.
- Secure strap allows you to carry it like a small messenger bag. Just flip it towards your front and zip open the front flap and your iPad is instantly useable. No more taking your iPad out of a bag or backpack in order to use it.
- Zippered pocket is lined with orange fabric is not only fashionable, it also allows you to easily see the stuff you put in there such as tickets, wallets, mobile phone, etc.
- Secure strap allows you to use your iPad while the strap is around your neck. You'll never forget it lying on a bench, bus, or subway train.
- Metal hardware is significantly resistant to pulling
- Heavy duty foam, plastic, and nylon around the edges protect your precious device in case you do drop it. Provides much better shock absorption than rubber or plastic iPad skins
- Stainless zipper pulls and hardware (no cheap plastic here)
- Triple layer fabric for extreme protection (ballistic nylon exterior, pliable foam insulation for shock absorption, smooth nylon interior to keep your iPad unscratched)
- Designed and tested for over a year! We've thrown this repeatedly in the back of cars, dropped repeatedly on the ground, and used daily. Not a scratch on the iPad, and all the hardware held up without problems
Things to Note:
The bags are intentionally designed to have no access to any ports or controls other than the front button. The power button on the upper right hand side can be accessed by opening the top zipper. There is no access to the volume rocker without taking the iPad out of the bag. This was a conscious decision made in order to provide maximum protection for the iPad.
Customers also viewed