These 2-Piece Roadtrip Fitted Luggage Bags for the BMW Z4 Roadster (E85) are rugged, functional accessories to the Z4 and have the following unique elements:
- these bags are shaped to match the dimensions of the trunk, allowing you to carry an enormous amount of travel gear in the small trunk of your roadster
- durable rubber piping with a lightweight metal core along the sides protect the bags from damage and rough handling
- Adjustable shoulder straps and reinforced carry handles allow you to effortlessly move your travel gear to and from your roadster
- rugged and oversized zippers for easy handling and exceptional durability
- heavy duty hardware ensure years of reliable service
- Practical utility pockets on both sides of each bag store odds and ends such as maps, hotel tickets, etc
These bags are constructed with a triple-layer fabric designed for the hostile environment of the trunk:
- an outer shell of extremely durable nylon to withstand the heat and abrasion from movement in the trunk.
- a core layer of efficient insulating material to help protect your belongings on hot sunny days. It also allows the bags to maintain its distinctive shape when outside the trunk.
- an inner layer of soft but durable nylon material is easy on the hands and on your belongings
- the base is made of a solid but flexible material to further protect your belongings
BMW Z4 Roadster are registered trademarks of the BMW Corporation
Keywords: BMW Z4 Roadster Fitted Luggage Bag Travel Bags
German: Reisetaschen, Handgepäck, Gepäck, Reisegepäck
Italian: Borse da Viaggio, bagaglio
Spanish: Equipaje, Bolso, Bolsa, Maletas
.. and other hot and sexy keywords!
Review Hide Reviews
Nice Stuff for the E85 but....
The bags are of a very nice construction and materials. Look like they will hold up very well. Zippers are a good quality and grab handles are sturdy pieces. The only suggestion I would have is to offer the bigger bag in either a one piece design (as it is now) or a two piece design so it would be easier to carry and offer options for using the bags.That option would make a very good set up darn near perfect!!