BMW Z4 Luggage Bags E89 (2010 - present)
These 2-Piece Roadtrip Fitted Luggage Bags for the BMW Z4 Roadster (E89) are rugged, functional accessories to the Z4 and have the following unique elements:
- these bags are shaped to match the dimensions of the trunk, allowing you to carry an enormous amount of travel gear in the small trunk of your roadster
- durable rubber piping with a lightweight metal core along the sides protect the bags from damage and rough handling
- Adjustable shoulder straps and reinforced carry handles allow you to effortlessly move your travel gear to and from your roadster
- rugged and oversized zippers for easy handling and exceptional durability
- heavy duty hardware ensure years of reliable service
- Practical utility pockets on both sides of each bag store odds and ends such as maps, hotel tickets, etc
These bags are constructed with a triple-layer fabric designed for the hostile environment of the trunk:
- an outer shell of extremely durable nylon to withstand the heat and abrasion from movement in the trunk.
- a core layer of efficient insulating material to help protect your belongings on hot sunny days. It also allows the bags to maintain its distinctive shape when outside the trunk.
- an inner layer of soft but durable nylon material is easy on the hands and on your belongings
- the base is made of a solid but flexible material to further protect your belongings
BMW Z4 Roadster are registered trademarks of the BMW Corporation
Keywords: BMW Z4 Roadster Fitted Luggage Bag Travel Bags
German: Reisetaschen, Handgepäck, Gepäck, Reisegepäck
Italian: Borse da Viaggio, bagaglio
Spanish: Equipaje, Bolso, Bolsa, Maletas
.. and other hot and sexy keywords!
Z4 roadster luggage
Posted by Unknown on 25th Mar 2015
Ordering process flawless and product shipped on time. Upon arrival I observed that 1 of the 2 luggage units was covered with mold as if it had been stored in a high humidity area. Mold was cosmetic in nature and I was able to clean it. In defense of the manufacturer I chose not to return the unit due to the time and additional expense involved. My only disappointment was product was not inspected prior to shipping. Otherwise I have no other issue with the product or supplier.