Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get 20% off
- Buy 11 or above and get 30% off
New for 2010! Our 4-piece custom fitted luggage maximizes the space of your Boxster or Cayman's front and rear trunks!
These 4-Piece Roadtrip Fitted Luggage Bags for the Porsche Boxster / Cayman are rugged, functional accessories for your Porsche and have the following unique elements:
- these bags are shaped to match the dimensions of the front and rear trunks, allowing you to carry an enormous amount of travel gear in the small trunk of your vehicle
- durable rubber piping with a lightweight metal core along the sides protect the bags from damage and rough handling
- Adjustable shoulder straps and padded carry handles allow you to effortlessly move your travel gear to and from your roadster
- rugged and oversized zippers for easy handling and exceptional durability
- heavy duty hardware ensure years of reliable service
These bags are constructed with a triple-layer fabric designed for the hostile environment of the front and rear trunks:
- an outer shell of extremely durable nylon to withstand the heat and abrasion from movement in the trunks.
- a core layer of efficient insulating material to help protect your belongings on hot sunny days. It also allows the bags to maintain its distinctive shape when outside the trunks.
- an inner layer of soft but durable nylon material is easy on the hands and on your belongings
- the base is made of a solid but flexible material to further protect your belongings
Great price for a great product
Posted by Gerard on 21st Sep 2015
So easy to load and unload the car with these. Each matching pair fit perfectly with enough room left over for hats, coats, etc, to be placed on top. Good quality materials with good workmanship. My wife and I just finished a 2850 mile / 15 day road trip and the luggage looks as new. There are no "feet" on the end of the bags, so you have to be careful where you put them down so as not to scuff them. I prefer this as it is safer for the car finish. Would definitely buy again.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jun 2015
These are very well made and look great and fit like a glove PERFECT! my wife loves them!thank you
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed