Pontiac Solstice Luggage Bags 2-Piece Basic Set
Fall in love with your roadster all over again! Our custom-fit bags follow the contours of the Pontiac Solstice trunk, allowing you to make the most out of the available storage space. Now you can travel in style and save gas money at the same time by using your convertible!
- Created specifically for the trunk of the Pontiac Solstice, these bags provide the best combination of practicality and space maximization.
- Durable rubber piping with a lightweight metal core along the sides protect the bags from damage and rough handling
- Adjustable shoulder straps and padded carry handles allow you to effortlessly move your travel gear to and from your roadster
- Rugged and oversized zippers for easy handling and exceptional durability
- Heavy duty hardware ensure years of reliable service
- Practical zippered utility pockets on each bag store miscelleneous items such as maps, hotel tickets, etc
These bags are constructed with a triple-layer fabric designed for the hostile environment of the trunk:
- An outer shell of extremely durable nylon to withstand the heat and abrasion from movement in the trunk.
- A core layer of efficient insulating material to help protect your belongings on hot sunny days. It also allows the bags to maintain its distinctive shape when outside the trunk.
- An inner layer of soft but durable nylon material is easy on the hands and on your belongings
- The reinforced base further protects your belongings
Pontiac, Solstice are registered trademarks of the General Motors Corporation
Keywords: Pontiac Solstice, Kappa Roadster, Fitted Luggage Bags, Travel Bags, trunk accessories
German: Reisetaschen, Handgepäck, Gepäck, Reisegepäck
Italian: Borse da Viaggio, bagaglio
Spanish: Equipaje, Bolso, Bolsa, Maletas
.. and other hot and sexy keywords!
Review Hide Reviews
The Perfect Fit
Owning a Solstice has only one major drawback.... trunk space. These two bags fit the available space perfectly. I know I just packed the car for a Kappa run. It really helped us manage what we were packing.